Monday, July 28, 2008

I sang at the karaoke bar the other night. It's something I've been wanting to do for years. One of those love-it-but-hate-it things. Of course, when you're stuck in a town so tiny you can see the end of it on both sides, you welcome any distraction. Adam works in a bar right next door doing karaoke on fridays and saturdays, so Mel and I begged to sing.
Of course, I've never sung in front of people before, never mind a bunch of strangers. So it was pretty funny. I made Mel sing with me so I wouldn't die. Then we begged to be put on again, this time seperately.... it was fun.
So yeah, that's been pretty much the highlight of the week. You really should see this town. "Los Belones." Makes you want to cry.
I went to the beach yesterday. Second time in the whole year. I don't like beaches.

Popular Posts