Friday, January 31, 2014





So it's been a while since I last posted something on this blog and I did miss creating posts terribly. To get back into the swing of things I thought I would create a haul video on my new makeup kit for my makeup course! I'm starting the course pretty soon and I was quite excited to pick up my kit. It has been pre packaged for the course with a few additional items that I wanted to add. The kit was supplied by Girlie Cosmetics and as I am a student I got it for wholesale price, which helped my pocket a lot! All of the products in the kit are of professional quality and in fact some are re packaged under different high end brand names. Over the next few weeks i'm going to be adding more products to my kit and hopefully soon I can create a few makeup tutorials from the products I already have. So check out the video above and let me know what you think!!!


21pc Professional (high grade) brush set -$175
Flat stippling brush -$21
Beauty Pod -$12

2x Myipalette (15 eyeshadows in each palette) -$150

Matte finish foundations -$80
Almond
Light beige
Golden olive
Warm cognac 


Lipsticks -$36
Matte winter red
Champagne frost
Barely there 

Ardell lash adhesive glue -$6.50
Individual lashes medium -$6.50
Mascara black water resistant -$12

Wet lips lip gloss -$14 
Eye liner pencil black & chocolate -$24
Eye/ lip pencil golden taupe & pink mauve -$24
(compact lip brush included in brush set)

Vinyl wedges PK/12 -$5
Mascara wands PK/25 -$7.50
Mixing palette -$6
Duo sharpener -$7.50

xxx

Popular Posts